Greetings from NEFMHCA!
The membership committee actively promotes NEFMHCA membership and is responsible for updating the membership directory. The Student Liaison will be a member of this Committee.
We are currently seeking a Membership Committee Chair.
The Membership Chair will:
· Be responsible for organizing individuals on the membership committee (currently 146 NEFMHCA members have indicated that they would like to participate on this committee).
o Ensure each new member is emailed a NEFMHCA Welcome Package.
o Conduct membership committee meetings as needed.
o Ensure that there is effective communication amongst members in the committee by maintaining communication with members at minimum once a month via email.
o Effectively delegate tasks to committee members and ensure that these tasks are completed.
o Email committee goals to each new committee member and ensure active committee members are aware of goals.
o Ensure that there is representation from the membership committee at each event scheduled by the membership committee.
· Report to the NEFMHCA Board regarding the activities of the committee.
o Maintain an active list of members and report membership count to Board monthly
o Attend NEFMHCA Board Meetings. Must not be absent for more than 3 consecutive meetings.
· Increase and Retain Membership by positively promoting NEFMHCA to the community
o Ensure that individuals on the membership committee work together to meet all Membership Committee Goals during the 2018-2019 membership year.
Goals for Membership Committee:
Membership Chair will be responsible for ensuring that primary Committee Goals are met which are as follows:
1. Organizing at least 4 social events for NEFMHCA for the 2018-2019 membership year. Event budget must be approved by Board.
2. Recruit a minimum of 30 new members for the 2018-2019 membership year.
3. Actively seek and cultivate new membership benefits for members.
4. Maintain monthly communication to Board.
5. Create a retention plan to retain a minimum of 70% of current members for the 2018-2019 membership year.
Please click here if you would like to join this committee. Or contact NEFMHCA President Dr. Connie Clark at Board@nefmhca.com for additional information.