Types of Membership
Dues are paid annually.
Membership Benefits include:
Receive notice of job postings, trainings and other mental health related events happening in Jacksonville. Members also have access to private pages on the NEFMHCA website which includes accessibility to our Mental Health Community Calendar and our Qualified Supervisor Directory.
- Have the opportunity to network and form powerful relationships with professionals in your field.
- Receive discounts on continuing education events hosted by the Northeast Florida Mental Health Counselors Association.
- Participate in the NEFMHCA Scholarship Program and have the opportunity to attend a continuing education event paid for by NEFMHCA.
- Opportunity to cultivate your leadership skills by participating in a NEFMHCA leadership role. Provide your voice to impact the direction of the Northeast Florida Mental Health Counselors Association.
- Receive monthly email related to legislative action that impacts mental health.
- Have the opportunity to be featured on the front page of our website to increase your exposure to the Northeast Florida Mental Health Community by being selected as NEFMHCA's featured member of the month.